The person that got hurt was a runner in the olympics. He was really good at it. Well at frist I was scared that something bad was going to happen but when his dad came out to help him, it was really moving.
Well at the start it was really good but after that it was really bad because the runner pulled his muscle! I felt really sad for him and I was going to cry because it was so sad.
WOW room3 now I know not to give up!
ReplyDeleteBy Alex
You should never give up when you believe in your self - keep going!
ReplyDeleteBy Ryan
He didn't give up at all1
ReplyDeleteby Ciaran
It is a great little movie it made me cry that he had to stop and I felt sorry for him.
ReplyDeleteTayla.
The person that got hurt was a runner in the olympics. He was really good at it.
ReplyDeleteWell at frist I was scared that something bad was going to happen but when his dad came out to help him, it was really moving.
Mere
Great work to not give up - thumbs up! I hope he won the race. Slow and steady wins the race and team work.
ReplyDeleteKyla Annabell-Mars
Well at the start it was really good but after that it was really bad because the runner pulled his muscle! I felt really sad for him and I was going to cry because it was so sad.
ReplyDeleteBy Teijhan.
Wow Room 3 now I know not to give up. Now I know not to give up no matter what.
ReplyDelete